GhostChildren

  • sgykeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I dont know if it's okay to plug an MSn group I am a part of, however
      I am interested in sharing it with people from around the world. So
      far only people in North America have joined, with the exception of
      one person who lives in Germany. The group is about uniting the
      people. It is a different kind of group... I have yet to find another
      like it. Come by and check it out, see if it's what you need. Hatred
      and that likeness will not be tolerated. This is a place to grow,
      learn, and be guided and supported. It is still new, but it will
      continue to grow as time comes. All relevant inner and outer matters
      can be discussed. Hope to welcome you...

      http://groups.msn.com/GhostChild/welcome.msnw