Esperadunye

  • <deinx nxtxr>
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 14, 2010
      With Winter approaching I'm starting to get an urge to conlang again.
      What this means is that I've finally begun to work on the Esperantic
      worldlang that I conceived while back.

      The concept is to start with Esperanto, then relex it with a worldlang
      vocabulary, and a few grammatical reforms that simplify it further for
      its intended global user base. Most notable are the lack of noun
      plurals, and no marked verb tenses.

      It's still very much in the early stages so it's subject radical changes
      at any time, but I've started to build a lexicon already (complete with
      Esperadunye-Esperanto-English dictionary).

      http://conlang.dana.nutter.net/index.php/Esperadunye
    • Nikhil Sinha
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 22, 2010
        Okay.
        Even I think that the euroclone dialect feels very iberian. When i
        first saw ikuso, i wasn't sure if it was an artificial language or a
        natural one. It looked pretty much like spanish to me with the
        diacritics removed. And even Alexandre's email address had the .es
        country code to further support that conviction. But then i reasoned
        that apart from english, all other major natural european languages
        use diacritics, so this must be an artificial language.

        --
        निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
        nik.azn@...