Re: [worldlanglist] Re: Worldlangers phone conference?

  • Risto Kupsala
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2011
      30.9.2011 10:13, cafaristeir kirjoitti:
      > All right !
      >
      > We can do this informally, but let's not forget to exchange our Skype identities ! (mine is "Cafaristeir"). For the moment, I only have Dmitry's one.

      My identity is risto.kupsala

      Maybe I will start organizing weekly Pandunia telephone group
      discussions someday in the future, someday when it is possible to have
      them in Pandunia.

      -- Risto
    • Dana Nutter
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2011
        On 10/02/2011 04:00 PM, Risto Kupsala wrote:
        > 30.9.2011 10:13, cafaristeir kirjoitti:
        >> All right !
        >>
        >> We can do this informally, but let's not forget to exchange our Skype identities ! (mine is "Cafaristeir"). For the moment, I only have Dmitry's one.
        > My identity is risto.kupsala
        >
        > Maybe I will start organizing weekly Pandunia telephone group
        > discussions someday in the future, someday when it is possible to have
        > them in Pandunia.

        For privacy reasons, I'm not going to publish mine in a public forum
        like this but it's available on my FB profile or you can e-mail me.
        Also, this rings my home phone so please don't call for voice or video
        chat without an IM first.
      • cafaristeir
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 3, 2011
          All right !

          I have received your invitations and accepted them !
          Now, refresh your Sambahsa knowledges ! ;-)