Eyepod.. Alien Probe - Solid Orb Filmed, Self Replicating Robots Video, and more..

  • usassociates@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Friends,
      We've been working on a few field investigations, concerning possible "alien camouflage" in the area of recent sightings.. If our army has been using it for years why not an alien contingent? Anyway here are some new releases.

      Orb filmed in Burbank, California... Described as looking like a fuzzy black beach ball..
      http://www.eyepod.org/ER-Burbank-Orb.html

      Cornell University's Self Replicating Robots.. "Although the machines we have created are still simple compared with biological self-reproduction, they demonstrate that mechanical self-reproduction is possible and not unique to biology," the researchers
      say. Fascinating film although only 1 minute long..
      http://www.eyepod.org/Video-SR-Robots.html

      The next story is chilling in it's implications when you take into consideration stories like the one above.. The combinations of all of these"new" technologies beg the question... Is this the "Terminator Circuit"?
      Padua, Italy (SPX) Mar 28, 2006
      European researchers have created an interface between mammalian neurons and silicon chips. The development is a crucial first step in the development of advanced technologies that combine silicon circuits with a mammal's nervous system.
      http://www.eyepod.org/TechON-Silicon-Mml.html

      And now for something completely different.. From Andrew Hennessey an amazing piece of work... "THE INTERSTELLAR CHRIST – The Coming Insectoid Cosmogenesis".. Follow the links to Andrew's website for his story and a journey with an amazing mind...
      http://www.eyepod.org/ARC-A-Hennessey.html

      Also an update on Walter Todd Zechel, the man ininstrumentaln getting the CIA to release their UFO documents under the Freedom of Information Act..
      http://www.eyepod.org/Invstgtr-Zechel.html

      Take a look at our new index...
      http://www.eyepod.org/

      UFO reports with photos are being sought for publication on Eyepod.Org..
      Take care my friends.. And keep watching the skies.. Keep Watching!
      Frank Riccardi
      Director@...
      Hllywd CA

      Time Travel?
      "The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know"
      Harry Truman... Creator of the CIA
      Eyepod discussions look into the Eye...