New Cosmic Body Found.. and "Abduction" Hoax Video Exposed "Antonello LUPINO

  • usassociates@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      We have been holding back releases due to high site usage, but we couldn't hold back the investigation from Antonello LUPINO concerning the "Alien Abduction Video" supposedly leaked to the public by a Russian scientist...

      But first take some time to view this incredible discovery of a new type of star Rotating Radio Transients (RRATs), transmitting radio signals at a steady rate, and there may be thousands of them. Perhaps communication from an alien race, not too far fetched. This could be a cosmic calling card...
      http://www.eyepod.org/AD-RRAT.html
      Included in this release is a NASA video of a standard Pulsar.

      Now Antonella LUPINO's investigation of the hoax,and theories regarding the "Alien Abduction Video" Hoax and others .. Original video included in this release.
      We wish to thank Mr. Lupino.
      http://www.eyepod.org/Video-KBAT746432-Russian.html

      Frank Riccardi
      Director@...

      "The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know"
      Harry Truman... Creator of the CIA
      Eyepod discussions look into the Eye...