News items you may have missed by Devvy Kidd

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011

      As you may know, I�m a long time admirer of Devvy Kidd and her work. Here�s her latest. Enjoy.

      News items you may have missed
      http://www.devvy.com/

      Note: there is a link to past columns at the bottom of her message.

      Barack Obama (D)
      Top Contributors
      http://images.opensecrets.org/obama_top_contribs.htm?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638

      Contact Your Govt
      http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

      For more info about Obama�s Private Army, google

      Healthcare legislation & Obama's Private Army
      And
      US Public Health Service Ready Reserve Corpse

      Patriot Freedom
      http://www.patriotfreedom.org/battlefield.php

      If a link above does not work, cut-and-paste to your browser.
      Please be aware that Barack Hussein Obama�s grandfather was a highly respected witch doctor with the Luo tribe. His white grandmother was VP at the Bank of Hawaii and she worked with and for Peter Geithner on other projects, Peter is the father of Timothy Geithner, Obama's choice of Treasurer of the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />US.

      We the People
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVAhr4hZDJE

      .