Children's UFO Art... Photos

  • usassociates@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Dear People,
      These were sent to us by Gordon J. Gianninoto from UFONews.US, we'll let him explain; On March 23rd, 2005, I was on Mount Desert Island at the Sonagee Nursing Home in Bar Harbor, Maine to photograph UFO drawings by 4th grade MDI art students. There were about one
      dozen drawings and I found it interesting that one quarter of them had UFOs in the sky.
      Take a look; http://www.eyepod.org/Alien-Art-2-kids.html
      FRJ

      Enter the eye... Eyepod...
      Special Files, Photos, and News...