child of our Blue Star counts to forty-two ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      [42LawsOfMaat] child of our Blue Star counts to forty-two ...

      ~~
      ~~~~

      quiet

      respect-filled

      ~~

      centered, whole, connected, refined, peaceful in heart/body/mind

      at one with nature divine, in sacred union

      ~~

      listening, observing, attending to spirit, light, fire, wind, water and
      stone -- all our relations, all our tribes

      in acknowledgement and knowingness of our ancestral wisdom,
      songful chorus

      centered/bouyant in the rivers of Mothers Earth, Sun, Milky Way,
      Virgo, Matter & OmniVerse

      ~~

      humble, moderate, balanced, wholesome, nurturing, growing

      meditative, active, prayerful, considerate, gentle

      truthspeaking, healing, patient, forgiving

      helping each person to find the hands of the others

      cleansing/returning Earth's streams, rivers, water-courses

      purifying/enlivening her winds

      re-planting her forests

      freeing her oceans, returning her hundred-fold-dwindled whale
      & dolphin & sea creature families

      ~~

      singing, resonating,

      sounding the harmonies,