Eyepod... Where is Skywatch & Skyopen?

  • usassociates@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- In Eyepod@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Riccardi" <eyepod@s...> wrote:
      Dear Friends,
      This is mainly addressed to Jim Hickman and the staff of
      skywatch...
      Please come back, we need you, and you are sorely missed. All
      parties that feel the same or even opposing views in this matter please
      post your feelings on Eyepod... Searching for Intelligent Life. You need not join to post your opinion, just go to the group and post, quick and easy!
      We all have disagreements at times as with any family, let us work through
      this together.

      I would like to add this from a wise elder...
      Do you truely not understand what you throw away with both
      hands,bloodlines as ancient as your own that carry what they fought
      for.
      There are ways to know children take them before the Elders,give
      back the honor to your old ones it is their place to make these decisions.
      Let them prove the blood if need be,but once done if you do not
      welcome them it is not just you who lose but the Nations.

      Frank Riccardi Jr. Director@...
      Once again there is no need to join the group, all may post, and all are welcome.
      Click on the "visit your group on the web" link below

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Look into the eye... Eyepod.Org
      Keep Watching the Skies, Keep Watching!