"THEY CAME TO BURY UFOS, NOT TO PRAISE THEM" by W. Todd Zechel

  • usassociates@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Dear friends,
      Walter Todd Zechel is once more contributing his invaluble knowledge on the CIA and UFOs, we wish to thank Todd from the bottom of our heart for his dedication and work.
      FRJ
      Zechel began his career in UFOlogy in 1976 as the National Director of Research for GSW,Inc., a Phoenix-based
      group specializing in computer enhancement analysis of UFO photos and films. In 1977 while working in New york
      City as a technical consultant for Scotia-American Productions, an international film company, he filed a Freedom of
      Information Act [FOIA] lawsuit against the CIA, which had claimed in a letter to GSW that its only interest and
      involvement with UFOs was the January 1953 Robertson Panel--statements Zechel knew to be totally untrue. In
      1979 the GSW suit achieved a partial victory, although the CIA made numerous false statements about its
      involvement with UFOs in its Court filings and false claims about its UFO-related files.
      More from Todd...

      "THEY CAME TO BURY UFOS, NOT TO PRAISE THEM"
      by W. Todd Zechel

      Although the United States Air Force (USAF) has been a great deal less than candid and forthright about UFOs
      over the years, especially in view of the fact the Air Force is charged with defending the country's air space, it
      appears that it was the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) which orchestrated a policy of deception in order to
      prevent the American people from learning the truth about UFOs.
      A formerly SECRET report released under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) shows that CIA officials and
      consultants thought people seeing and reporting UFOs was more
      dangerous than UFOs themselves, stating, "the continued
      emphasis on the reporting of these phenomena [UFOs]
      does, in these perilous times, result in a threat to the orderly
      functioning of the protective organs of the body politic.
      " Another 'danger' cited by the CIA panel was that acknowledging
      UFOs could results in "...the cultivation of a morbid national
      psychology in which hostile propaganda could induce hysterical
      behavior and a harmful distrust of duly constituted authority."
      To counter these supposed dangers, the CIA panel
      recommended a policy of "debunking" and education designed
      to persuade people that what they were seeing really wasn't there.

      Read more; http://www.eyepod.org/WTZ-2.html

      Look into the eye... Eyepod.Org
      Keep Watching the Skies, Keep Watching!