Solstice Magick-Circle Awakening, World-Child Blue Star ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      ~~
      ~~~

      kia ora,

      rainbow blessings on this COMPLETED world-body,
      Solstice 2005/06 electrodynamic circuit fulfilled!

      world-chakra-chorus, singing her thousand names;
      and ten-thousand new/becoming to sound!!

      ~~~
      ~~

      what salutation to greet our resplendent diversi-child?
      SoverAnia, Global Consciousness, World-babe??

      again, WHAT name do YOU (Thee & Thee) give Her, Us???
      this greatest heart-mind WE unfolding, knit, revealed,

      SHE born planet-round!!!

      ~~~
      ~~
      ~~~
      ~~

      listening, gentled,

      on these quiet knees,
      the softest tears-sharing ...

      arohanui,

      Millennium Twain

      waikato, aotearoa, terra-soverania

      ~~~
      ~~
      ~~~
      ~~

      Magic Circle, Magick Earth
      Beloved BlueStar whom ye nurse

      Sing your song, Chant your verse
      Uplift these hands and hearts,
      All voices serve

      One sacred creation, nature divine,
      Immortal beings, everywhere

      On THIS day, four-hundred-thousand years deep,
      Forty-thousand-million resplendent futures tall,
      Uncounted-thousand celebrated cultures wide

      Magic Mother, Magick Earth
      Child BlueStar, whom ye nurse

      We hear your song and chant your verse

      Intertwining arms,