Taiwan is not belong China and Taiwan isn't a part of China

  • pubsweet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I AM A TAIWANNESS MAN,taiwan business man ought to depend on china,but
      taiwan that be a country don't want to depend on china,why do parts of
      Taiwanness say no to china?
      NO WAR BETWEEN CHINA AND TAIWAN OF STRAIT OF TAIWAN
      EACH HUMAN BEINGS CAN NOT Capture LIFE AND BEING BELONG ANY ONE
      IT IS FREEDOM AND EQUALITY THAT ALL MAN LIVE IN THE WORLD
      SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CHACTER OF CHINA COMMUNALISM PARTY IS!
      KILLING AND BLOOD
      WE LOVE DEMOCRATIC POLITICS IN TAIWAN
      YES...WE WANT TO SAY:
      "IndependenCE OF TAIWAN"
      "NO WAR BETWEEN CHINA AND TAIWAN"
      "ALL MAN OVERWORLD OUGHT TO CARE ABOUT AFFAIRS BETWEEN TAIWAN AND CHINA

      MORE AND MORE"
      "PEACE"...