The River Has Taken Us ... Message for the Blue Star, from Hopi Elders 8-20-05

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2005
      Message for the Blue Star, from Hopi Elders 8-20-05
      Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:37:18 EDT

      Hopi Elders Say Earth Changes Are Upon Us

      from Simon Hunt

      During the past week there have been a few events that deserve
      our attention, thought, and examination.

      In an unprecedented and totally unexpected way, Hopi Elders for
      the first time in history have openly shared their sacred, and
      heretofore secret prophecies with the world. Robert Ghost Wolf,
      noted Native American Prophet and author arranged for two Hopi
      Elders to appear for three hours on the nationally aired Art Bell
      show (out of Pahrump, NV) and freely discuss their sacred, and
      heretofore secret prophecies. It has been said by many who have had
      limited access to the prophecies in the past, that the Hopi
      prophecies of the coming earth changes are among the most ancient
      and accurate available. The Elders have come forth at this time
      because they believe that we have passed the point of no return and
      major changes are imminent, beginning within the next few months. It
      is their hope to "soften" the effects by appealing to all to return
      to a simpler, more spiritual way of life.

      Last month at Spiritual Endeavors (and returning again this
      coming month) noted author, environmentalist, and channeler, Rev.
      Fred Sterling carried much the same message. Rev. Sterling
      emphasized that "The Great Shift" has already begun. It is happening
      now. In other related recent events, Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert
      Ghost Wolf, and other modern day prophets began predicting major
      Earth Changes, especially noticeable in the state of California
      among other places, beginning this summer. And now the Hopi Elders
      have gone on national radio with the same message.

      So, the Earth is changing? The Great Shift is upon us? What is
      one to do? I offer the following in reply.

      First of all, if you are in denial - get over it. Open up your
      eyes. Take a look around. How's the weather in your neck of the
      woods? Perhaps it's a little different than it's ever been for your
      locality? Try to find out what's really going on. You wont find out
      by watching Hard Copy, or even the Evening News. You'll have to get
      away from the latest political scandal of who is sleeping with whom
      and dig just a little deeper to find the things of real importance.

      Did you know that tornadoes have been spotted, for the first
      time in history, that are spinning the wrong way?

      Did you know that there are places in Mexico where the ground
      temperature is heating up in excess of 200 degrees?

      Did you know that during a seven day period in early June there
      were 772 earthquakes recorded on the California - Nevada border near
      Mammoth Lake? (Gordon Michele Scallion and others are predicting a
      volcanic eruption there this summer.)

      Did you know that on May 31st, the jet stream (an extremely fast
      wind current that flows through the upper atmosphere) touched ground
      for the first time in recorded history?

      Did you know that all over North America, migratory birds have
      stopped returning to their nesting grounds? And that salmon are no
      longer returning to their spawning grounds? And indigenous tribes
      throughout the world have stopped having children?

      Okay, so much for denial. Once you accept that change is
      happening, LET GO OF FEAR. Realize that it is a time of change and
      not necessarily a time of fear. Fear clouds good judgement and put
      heavy blocks between the inner intuition, which will be so important
      during this time, and your conscious mind. The earth changing will
      not kill you; it changes all the time! But fear, denial, and not
      being open to your Inner Self and your intuition may.

      Once accepted, and FEAR IS NOT AN ISSUE, investigate. Learn all
      you can about what is happening. The Internet can be an invaluable
      tool here. For the price of a VCR you can now interact with the
      world on intimate terms from your living room or office. Through the
      Internet, you'll be able to discover what you'll never hear on the
      six o'clock news. You will no longer be at the mercy of news
      programs governed and determined by entertainment ratings.

      If your means can't afford Internet access, they can surely
      afford the radio. But you'll have to twist that dial off the music
      stations. Talk radio is a good place to begin. Art Bell's Coast To
      Coast A.M. originates locally and is broadcast nationally. Guests as
      well as callers will keep you informed of things that you'll never
      hear on the television. Another locally produced radio program,
      Patte Purcell's Next Dimension is currently going into national
      syndication with a similar venue. Turning off the tube and turning
      on the transistor can open many new paths to information.

      And if your means are truly meager, a bus trip to the library
      will be within your reach. Aside from Internet access, videos, and
      taped radio programs, libraries have plenty of recent magazines and
      books.

      A word of caution may be helpful when you begin your
      investigating. When one steps out from under the umbrella of
      mainstream media and begins to learn what is really happening in the
      world, there is often the tendency towards anger. "Why hasn't anyone
      told me this before?" "Why isn't this on the News?" "There's a
      conspiracy going on to keep us in the dark!" My advise here is to
      let it pass. Finding out who's responsible and the inner workings of
      the government or large conglomerate corporations is a tangent that
      will not only waist time, but probably lead you into deeper anger
      and fear and further away from love and truth.

      Instead, take the path advised by the Hopi Elders and offered to
      the world on June 15 over national radio. Rediscover your
      spirituality. "If you change now, and change your life around, it
      will help in the alleviation of much of the terrible outcome from
      the cataclysms. There is a lot in store for all of us. And the
      intensity of this will be a lot less if we can all settle down and
      behave, and not be in the actions that we are right now." The Hopi
      Elder went on to explain that it makes no difference whether your
      spirituality falls in line with an organized philosophy or religion,
      or if it is something that you have come up with and practice on
      your own. "Practice your spirituality, whatever it may be, like you
      have never practiced it before." And realize that your consciousness
      affects the outcome. Your consciousness effects everything. Realize
      that your thoughts, words and actions of today contribute to what
      the world will be like tomorrow.

      There you have it. Four easy steps to surviving the earth
      changes and all the prophecies. Keep your eyes open. Let go of fear.
      Learn all you can. Live your spirituality. It all sounds pretty
      simple. It almost sounds like it could even be fun. And that's a
      very important point to keep in mind. Fun.

      True spirituality is fun. Very big fun. Joy is probably a better
      word; bliss perhaps even better. If your spiritual path is not
      leading you on a path of joy, I would suggest that it's perhaps time
      to start shopping around. I have come to the understanding (and it
      has taken a lot of sorrow to get here) that experiencing joy is the
      most spiritual thing that one can do in the course of their day. Joy
      is infectious. It changes and charges the very air that you walk
      through. It lightens the hearts of those around you. And in these
      troubled times I can think of no better healing energy to saturate
      the Earth with. Joy! Why not take a few moments during each day just
      to pause and think of something that makes you very happy? Try it.
      You'll like it. It might even become a habit.

      Well, I guess there's only one more point that need to be
      addressed here. It's usually the position adopted by most skeptics
      and those in denial as a justification for their position. "What if
      the Hopi Elders are wrong?"" What if Gordon Michael Scallion, Robert
      Ghost Wolf, Edgar Cayce, and all those other modern day prophets
      are wrong? What if the weather changes back to the way it has been in
      the past? What if the birds, and the fish and babies come back? What
      if there are no big earth changes? What if absolutely nothing
      happens at all?

      To this I can only reply, "Wouldn't that be nice?" We'd all be
      able to breathe a collective sigh of relief and joy, take a look
      around at the Heaven we've created here on Earth, and take great
      satisfaction in the fact that we didn't have to go through Hell to
      get there.

      Yes indeed, "WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?"

      Simon Hunt

      ONLY LOVE PREVAILS