Re: [NaturalPhilosopHER] Re: Two Sun's? And a Blue Star ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      ~~~
      ~~~~~

      kia ora elder sister Vona!

      the trouble with having Mark Twain as a godfather, is that
      you are obliged to tell the truth. the Japanese refer to that
      as having a 'spicy tongue'.

      so, thanks to you, just posted the most exciting chapter from
      the Undiscovered Physics to our website. [to the PHOTOS page
      at NaturalPhilosopHER. see the "SansSpaceTime" folder there ...]

      the 40-page Chapter, "Life Without SpaceTime":

      still have to JPG-translate and post the 80-page Chapter,
      "A New Study In Scarlet" ... the 'funnest' chapter.

      the 21st Century cannot actually begin until The Undiscovered
      Physics gets published.

      "The Undiscovered Physics" is probably the most REVEALING
      portrait of the absurd 20th century mentality/programming that
      has yet been written ...

      Millennium Twain

      "The New Galileo", quote from Australia

      "The Smartest Scientist on Planet Earth", quote from USA

      "What Is Millennium 'ON' About?", quote from New Zealand,
      ["Tell Us About that Superluminal Proton again ..."]