Mother Sun/God & Daughter ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      ~~~
      ~~~~~

      all-Loving!

      "The Undiscovered Physics" is now available on CD,
      from the author, archived along with my artwork and
      verse from the past decade and a half --

      and the new ebook in process, "MotherGod & Daughter" --
      written for SoverAnia and all the indiginous children of the Earth --

      gentlest revelation of the cosmic 'divinasty' of creation --

      the singing, the dreaming, of living nature --

      aboriginal, unbounded,

      Millennium Twain

      ..

      .