Seismologist: "Indonesian Tsunami (Ascension) Tripped by Exxon-Mobil Works

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      --- In free-energy, "Sterling D. Allan" wrote:
      James,

      Thanks for submitting your comment. I've posted it on the site along with
      my feedback as follows:

      I find a telling contradiction in two adjoining sentences: "Exxon had
      nothing to do with this earthquake or any other earthquake. It is true that
      small to moderate quakes have been produced by damming rivers and by
      extracting or injecting fluids into the ground."

      This causes me to question your objectivity, defending Exxon on the one
      hand
      as having never caused an earthquake, yet in the very next breath saying
      that extracting or injecting fluids into the ground has caused earthquakes.

      I do not believe that more shallow subduction zones have no effect on the
      deeper subduction zones. To me, that would be like someone saying, "The
      moon has no effect on the earth. It is too far away." I don't buy it,
      despite your credentials. I've seen too many times when the professionals
      err while the common man sees clearly. Think Titanic.

      Sterling D. Allan
      Executive Director, PES Network Inc
      http://pureenergysystems.com
      http://freeenergynews.com