background and foreground

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      I have been reading several of your articles and even passed some on.
      However, please take note that having the blue font on the blue
      background is very hard to read. I'm sure you will take this into
      consideration.

      TY

      Bramble
    • mafia_man777
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Bramble, this group is pretty much deserted. I run a group, which
        isn't much more active then this one unfortunately but it's called
        icehawk. A search in yahoo should give you the link. In any case,
        hopefully your not listening to that nut job millenium. He's out of
        his bloody mind.