Re: [Mysteries-of-Life] Will Astronauts Hibernate? ... Stars Forming ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004

      I've been practicing for hibernation the last few weeks here,
      in the Alps of Japan [as the locals do not usually have internal
      heating ... and on cold days I have taken to going to bed after
      an early dinner, buried deep in the bedding, and not rising until
      late in the morning after the Sun has warmed things up some ...]

      astronauts visited Mars decades ago, from all I have heard.

      the military aerospace industry has had orbital space bases,
      and interplanetary manned spaceflight since the 1950s.

      our cosmic wilderness is not so much a mystery ... only
      mystery is the depths of ignorance which provincial guilds
      and governments will plunge their populations -- at the
      bidding of the planet-wide corporate state?

      compare, the new Global Consciousness of truth,

      and a WHOLE world of divine ancestry!

      Millennium Twain

      =====

      meteyyah, mahdieh, mayee ...

      father of the US/International Space Station Program,
      publisher of the Structure of the Nucleus,
      designer of the X49 StarJet, ElectroJet

      http://unamity.com

      ..

      .