Fwd: The Five (Thousand)-Fold Splendour of Gentle Being ...

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In LeagueOfTheLastDays@yahoogroups.com, Amanogawa wrote:

      ~~~
      ~~~~~~

      welcome gentle sister Bronwyn,

      our divine experience, truth, reality, is neither positive
      nor negative -- feminine nor masculine -- black nor
      white -- nor red green yellow blue brown.

      a fivefold look at the voice/mantra/sensation of
      being is a good step towards ALWAYS being in
      the conscious, alive, connected KNOWING.

      seeing the cultural, ancestral, natural, aemotional
      and spiritual dimensions of every thought and
      word and action.

      thus WE at LeagueOfTheLastDays -- acting out of
      LOVE for our children and siblings and world-family
      will speak nothing but the truth ...

      and spread that fire of responsibility around a whole
      planet expecting, sharing, supporting.

      thus I can ONLY SHARE in love and compassion
      for EVERYONE on the planet when I say watch out
      this weekend -- particularly those in North America --
      this 4 July weekend which is particularly sensitive to
      another CorporateGangsterState 911 attack.

      keep your loved ones close, the water jugs full,
      your cupboards stocked, and your heart in gentle
      balance.

      look to your garden, and the garden of your heart.

      and show this garden-heart to your neighbors.

      that we may create a ground-swelling,
      rather than a sky-falling!

      hand-in-hand,

      Millennium

      on wind and water ...

      ..
    • Wu Chi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "Millennium Twain" <
        amanogawa@f...> wrote:

        > that we may create a ground-swelling,
        > rather than a sky-falling!

        what purpose is World Intelligence Network WIN? getting
        information or money? more war?

        Wu Chi, only one
      • Millennium Twain
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
          --- In WIN, "Wu Chi" <wutaochi@y...> wrote:

          > what purpose is World Intelligence Network WIN? getting
          > information or money? more war?

          they, we, do everything -- of course.

          their, our, principle focus is collectibles,
          artifacts, ancient art. more valuable than
          gold, platinum, rare metals, or even real
          estate, satellites, scramjets and spacebases.

          priceless anquities which are acquired everywhere
          and 'everywhen' -- in the middle of your country,
          or in the middle of the night.

          in the middle of a war, or stock market crash,
          or email conversation!

          no end of opportunities ...

          making!

          millennium

          ..
        • mafia_man777
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
            I don't know what millenium twain is smoking, but he's a little off
            his rocker. WIN (World Intelligence Network) is a place to discuss
            issues related to intelligence collection and all the issues related
            to it.