No, just a prank:

  • espionage_intelligence
    Message 1 of 558 , Dec 18, 2000
      Eminem has not died, the last news heard was
      eminem reconciling with Kim. The link I got the death
      from was nea_agent and he got his from ABSTRAKT
      Eminem. But, you can trust anybody their.<br><br>E.I.
      Out,
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15, 2002
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)