~~~ THE BIG CON!! THE MILLENNIUM CON !!! ~~~

  • AmaNoGawa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2004
      Fwd: The911StockPlay@yahoogroups.com,
      LeagueOfTheLastDays@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: Understanding Monetary Reform .... Ending the BIG CON !
      THE MILLENNIUM CON !!

      .

      THE MILLENNIUM CON !!

      .

      money means chronic rape of planet,
      it means lifetime indebtedness ...

      orchestration by fear,
      for the murder of peoples ...

      those who print the money, at the push of a button,
      are our owners ...

      they own us, because we want to be owned!

      50 Trillion dollars traded hands on 9/11, when the
      US/UK/EU owners followed through with their gameplan
      for armageddon.

      not cash, taxable cash ... not even gold traded hands ...

      but stocks and, mostly, bonds ...

      get it? indebtedness ...

      OUR OWNERS CHANGED ON 9/11 !!!

      OUR OWNERSHIP PAPERS !!!

      that is why essentially 100 percent of Congress and the
      media and the large and small businesses turned overnight
      from 'Bush-Impeachment' proceedings -- to 'kill the moslems'
      proceedings ...

      because people all over North America -- without the 'right'
      political philosophy -- found themselves jobless -- or had
      the bonds 'called' in on their homeloans, or found that their
      bosses or businesses were now owned by new hardliners -- the
      'crazy baldheads' -- who were 'tightening ship' -- and "cutting
      the fat" -- and making new rules to live by.

      overnight, when the stock market dipped, and the hedge
      marketeers -- the derivatives (put and call option)
      leveragers -- harvested their crop -- skimmed the wealth
      from the economy --

      overnight, people across the US -- and many in the UK and
      Europe -- found their homes, jobs and FAMILIES on the line --
      if they did not 'shut up', and play the fascist game.

      they could do as they were told, quaking in fear ... or
      they would be stripped of everything they owned and 'loved'!
      [their material possessions ...]

      this is how the system is rigged, and always has been rigged.

      our lives our a total CON. a total shell game.

      legally, publicly, completely.

      until now we permitted it -- because the capitalist cardgame
      had never been abused on such a massive scale before, for the
      whole world to see, at once! never before displayed worldwide!

      now we KNOW the entire purpose of Wall Street, London, Bonn,
      Tokyo, Zurich (the 'exchanges') -- now we KNOW the entire
      purpose of the gangster corporate agenda --

      total system fraud -- TOTAL ECONOMIC FRAUD --

      lifetime investment in our home equity, business equity,
      persion plans, mutual funds, etc. -- are a TOTAL CON -- a
      hundred percent Con-game -- because the BIG BIG BOYS -- the
      'Bears' and 'ShortSellers'; the 'ShortTraders' and 'HedgeHogs';
      the stockraiders and insidertraders -- who OWN the governments
      and the press -- who own the corporations and the real estate --

      can -- anytime they desire -- manipulate world fears and events,
      and their media -- to cause a hundred point dip in the market,
      or a thousand point dip --

      and collect ALL the chips in the pot ...

      and we, the slaves, are left -- as usual -- holding the
      empty pot!

      the only question, this time, is are we going to continue
      playing by THEIR rules -- are we going to continue playing
      the ownership game, the SLAVERY game -- or are we going to
      end it forever ...

      are we going to end the game of war, forever?

      or we going to end the rape of planet, now -- before
      'forever' confronts us with global mortality, with the
      mortality of the human race -- in one or two years?

      we have one or two years to sort it out, and come into
      truth and respect, for people and planet -- or face
      eviction from our true homes --

      eviction from life itself ...

      shall it be "I OWN YOU"?

      or "I LOVE YOU"?

      this is all we have to decide,

      R E S P E C T !!! ...

      Millennium Twain

      auckland, nagano, los angeles

      http://unamity.com/SoverAnia

      now in our 464th day of global fasting
      for world peace ...

      http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/worldfast

      satyagraha -- fasting protest ...

      Gandhi named this concept of action: "satyagraha"
      (combining the Hindu words for "truth"
      and "holding firmly.")

      ..

      "Let Slip The Dogs of War"
      http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_00/hamilton122500.html

      "The JPM Derivatives Monster"
      http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_01/hamilton091001.html

      ..

      .

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2004
        EVERY THING YOU DO IM WITH YOU !

        MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !

        X UNKNOWN

        --- AmaNoGawa <unamity@...> wrote:
> [...]
        >
        > or we going to end the rape of planet, now -- before
        > 'forever' confronts us with global mortality, with
        > the
        > mortality of the human race -- in one or two years?
        >
        > we have one or two years to sort it out, and come
        > into
        > truth and respect, for people and planet -- or face
        > eviction from our true homes --
        >
        > eviction from life itself ...
        >

        > shall it be "I OWN YOU"?
        >
        > or "I LOVE YOU"?
        >

        > this is all we have to decide,
        >
        > R E S P E C T !!! ...
        >

        > Millennium Twain
        >
        > auckland, nagano, los angeles
        >
        > http://unamity.com/SoverAnia
        >

        > now in our 464th day of global fasting
        > for world peace ...
        >
        > http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/worldfast

        > satyagraha -- fasting protest ...
        >
        > Gandhi named this concept of action: "satyagraha"

        === message truncated ===

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2004

          --- AmaNoGawa <unamity@...> wrote:
> [...]
          >
          > or we going to end the rape of planet, now -- before
          > 'forever' confronts us with global mortality, with
          > the
          > mortality of the human race -- in one or two years?
          >
          > we have one or two years to sort it out, and come
          > into
          > truth and respect, for people and planet -- or face
          > eviction from our true homes --
          >
          > eviction from life itself ...
          >

          > shall it be "I OWN YOU"?
          >
          > or "I LOVE YOU"?
          >

          > this is all we have to decide,
          >
          > R E S P E C T !!! ...
          >

          > Millennium Twain
          >
          > auckland, nagano, los angeles
          >
          > http://unamity.com/SoverAnia
          >

          > now in our 464th day of global fasting
          > for world peace ...
          >
          > http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/worldfast

          > satyagraha -- fasting protest ...
          >
          > Gandhi named this concept of action: "satyagraha"

          === message truncated ===

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2004
            ~~
            ~~~~~

            bless you X !!

            you might want to join:

            where we can share the BEAUTIFUL things in our
            world and our resplendant future ...

            and:

            wherein we critically review the unenlightened --
            the dichotomy of empowered elite and disenfranchised
            serf -- the broken world of the knowing vs ignorant.

            and create a road to universal love and respect.

            refining, polishing, awakening ...

            Millennium Twain

            the unadultered truth:

            ..