Field Work - Spy - Counterspy

  • spookcentral2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 3:13 AM
      Part of a site we are working on building.

      http://www.spookcentral.iofm.net/spycounterspy.htm

      May be of interest to those who want to learn more about CHIS /
      HUMINT etc.

      Feel free to browse around - although some parts are no-way near
      complete.

      You may ned the Flash plug-in installed - but most MSIE browsers will
      be o.k.

      Spookcentral2k
      BRNKC ESDGQ ROOJL EWILW DQGLL OFWTO WFBUV MATVG NZCRS LYSDT
      MUFYV JZFID BEGES FOMLC WVRXB PRFOG TIHQS EXZQW TSREV WLRJL
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        When you have finished that site post another messege on this site and
        I will have a look

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "spookcentral2k"