Re: [World Intelligence Network] Re: Field Work, Lesson II

  • x unknown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2004
      dear agent ani ,

      Good day ! you know , i`ve learned alot of thing as an agent about the lessons you sent . And besides its my pleasure for me to gain the knowledge as what an agent can do . however its so hard to understand first when you are a beginner. but in my case, i will give more attention about it just to become a qualified .

      hope you send more info about lesson. i will wait for the next lesson !!!

      x unknwon ,
      Sean <slinkeycoke@...> wrote:
      Ok will do when I go back to college. There will be lots of people
      there. There's also a pole.

      --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, agentani

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        dear agent ,

        thanks for the 2nd lesson , pls me more !