New member

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
      I'm up for doing anything, I'll probably only be able to do stuff in Pittsburgh,
      Pennsylvania though. email me at mysteriousity@... (please put
      spynet in subject line so I don't delete you!)
    • Joseph Falmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
        HI Heidi,

        I don't understand your e-mail.

        Regards,
        Joseph

        Heidi <u1bb1b@...> wrote:
        I'm up for doing anything, I'll probably only be able to do stuff in Pittsburgh,
        Pennsylvania though. email me at mysteriousity@... (please put
        spynet in subject line so I don't delete you!)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Do you Yahoo!?