Cheater Busting Services

  • infopro007
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Unfaithful cheating Spouse / Infidelity Busters
      Visit the above link for more info.

      Unfortunately, infidelity investigations are one of the most commonly requested services from investigators. If you suspect your spouse or loved one is cheating on you, then your probably right. Your intuition on these types of cases is the most important factor in determining whether your significant other is cheating or not. Knowing your loved one means knowing their behavioral patterns. When that pattern is broken, there is usually a very good reason, whether it's a reason we like or not.
      Finding your significant other cheating on you is a heartbreaking
      experience. Sometimes this experience is not one we're ready to deal with. If you are seeking out an investigator, you have probably moved on to the next step of accepting the unknown. This is not to say that as the facts are presented to you, you will not hurt all the more. This is a decision you will have to make, prior to hiring your investigator. For some people, it's better not to know. However, most of us have an unsettling need to know, regardless of the heart wrenching pain we know we will experience at the time of factual truth.
      Suspecting that your spouse / mate is cheating on you, but not being able to prove it is a very frustrating situation to be in.
      The Pros offers you some simple tools to help you determine if your spouse is being faithful or running around.

      You Deserve to know the truth
      Monitoring your spouses communications is an excellent way of determining if they are being faithful or having an affair.
      If they are having an affair, they are probably using their cellular telephone to communicate with their new lover(s).
      Would you like to look at your spouses cellular telephone bill?
      Telephone Toll Records.
      You give us a phone number, The Pros will provide you with all the long distance or toll calls on that phone bill for the last month. Also includes collect calls and 3rd party billed calls.
      Very Powerful!