Re: New agency-need help with what to have for equip.

  • bander_87
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
      --- In
      worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
      <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
      > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am a
      > really good spy who knows just about everyone.

      The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You wouldn't
      wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes you
      dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras and
      audio equimpment.
    • mrspy1001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
        bander_87 is right. you will need the right tool for the job. just
        make sure you have a job lined up to do first, don't just make stuff
        up to do for fun, this is what get's you in trouble.
        a simple list of tools is paper, pen/pencil, tape recorder, camera
        (possably with scope), and good ole' gloves. to get really
        complicated, you will need bugs (with recivers), lock picking tools,
        general tools, knowledge of computers for getting into files, and two
        way radios for comunicating with other counterparts of the mission.
        also, other various tools that could be of use inciude pinhole
        cameras, and bullet bugs that reflect a beam of light off a window,
        in turn making that window one large microphone. the possabilities
        are endless nathan. but good luck to you and the rest of your school
        mates in your quest for knowledge.
        --- In
        worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
        <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
        > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am a
        > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
      • nathan_phung_777779_91732
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 19, 2003
          --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, bander_87
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In

          worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
          > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
          > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
          > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
          >
          > The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You wouldn't
          > wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes you
          > dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras and
          > audio equimpment.
          >
          >Also, is it a good idea to take it up to the ASB?
        • nathan_phung_777779_91732
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 22, 2003
            --- In
            worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
            <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
            > --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, bander_87
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > --- In

            worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
            > > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
            > > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I
            am
            > > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
            > >
            > > The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You
            wouldn't
            > > wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes
            you
            > > dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras
            and
            > > audio equimpment.
            > >
            > >Also, is it a good idea to take it up to the ASB? Oh yeah, and
            where are we getting the money?
          • thaiguy20fromLA
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
              --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, mrspy1001
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > bander_87 is right. you will need the right tool for the job. just
              > make sure you have a job lined up to do first, don't just make
              stuff
              > up to do for fun, this is what get's you in trouble.
              > a simple list of tools is paper, pen/pencil, tape recorder, camera
              > (possably with scope), and good ole' gloves. to get really
              > complicated, you will need bugs (with recivers), lock picking
              tools,
              > general tools, knowledge of computers for getting into files, and
              two
              > way radios for comunicating with other counterparts of the mission.
              > also, other various tools that could be of use inciude pinhole
              > cameras, and bullet bugs that reflect a beam of light off a window,
              > in turn making that window one large microphone. the possabilities
              > are endless nathan. but good luck to you and the rest of your
              school
              > mates in your quest for knowledge.
              > --- In

              worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
              > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
              > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
              > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
              > > What about money?
            • Sean
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 27, 2003
                --- In
                worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
                <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
                > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
                > really good spy who knows just about everyone.

                Really the only equiptment a spy needs is his witz and brain.