New agency-need help with what to have for equip.

  • nathan_phung_777779_91732
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2003
      I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am a
      really good spy who knows just about everyone.
    • bander_87
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
        --- In
        worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
        <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
        > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am a
        > really good spy who knows just about everyone.

        The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You wouldn't
        wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes you
        dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras and
        audio equimpment.
      • mrspy1001
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
          bander_87 is right. you will need the right tool for the job. just
          make sure you have a job lined up to do first, don't just make stuff
          up to do for fun, this is what get's you in trouble.
          a simple list of tools is paper, pen/pencil, tape recorder, camera
          (possably with scope), and good ole' gloves. to get really
          complicated, you will need bugs (with recivers), lock picking tools,
          general tools, knowledge of computers for getting into files, and two
          way radios for comunicating with other counterparts of the mission.
          also, other various tools that could be of use inciude pinhole
          cameras, and bullet bugs that reflect a beam of light off a window,
          in turn making that window one large microphone. the possabilities
          are endless nathan. but good luck to you and the rest of your school
          mates in your quest for knowledge.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2003
            --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, bander_87
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > --- In

            worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
            > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
            > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
            > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
            >
            > The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You wouldn't
            > wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes you
            > dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras and
            > audio equimpment.
            >
            >Also, is it a good idea to take it up to the ASB?
          • nathan_phung_777779_91732
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 22, 2003
              --- In
              worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
              <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
              > --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, bander_87
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > --- In

              worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
              > > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
              > > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I
              am
              > > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
              > >
              > > The gear really depends on the situation and mission. You
              wouldn't
              > > wear gear that you know that you arnt going to need. Sometimes
              you
              > > dont need anything and other times you may need hidden cameras
              and
              > > audio equimpment.
              > >
              > >Also, is it a good idea to take it up to the ASB? Oh yeah, and
              where are we getting the money?
            • thaiguy20fromLA
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2003
                --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, mrspy1001
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > bander_87 is right. you will need the right tool for the job. just
                > make sure you have a job lined up to do first, don't just make
                stuff
                > up to do for fun, this is what get's you in trouble.
                > a simple list of tools is paper, pen/pencil, tape recorder, camera
                > (possably with scope), and good ole' gloves. to get really
                > complicated, you will need bugs (with recivers), lock picking
                tools,
                > general tools, knowledge of computers for getting into files, and
                two
                > way radios for comunicating with other counterparts of the mission.
                > also, other various tools that could be of use inciude pinhole
                > cameras, and bullet bugs that reflect a beam of light off a window,
                > in turn making that window one large microphone. the possabilities
                > are endless nathan. but good luck to you and the rest of your
                school
                > mates in your quest for knowledge.
                > --- In

                worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
                > <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
                > > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
                > > really good spy who knows just about everyone.
                > > What about money?
              • Sean
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 27, 2003
                  --- In
                  worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "nathan_phung_777779_91732"
                  <nathan_phung_777779_91732@y...> wrote:
                  > I started an agency at my school, and I need help for gear. I am
                  > really good spy who knows just about everyone.

                  Really the only equiptment a spy needs is his witz and brain.