Pager records, pager cloning and Cellular Phone Locater and more

  • infopro007
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      The following investigative spy products and services can be used by
      you for your investigative cases and to resell to make money with.

      You can copy the following wording to use in your ads.

      Suspecting that your spouse / mate is cheating on you, but not being
      able to prove it is a very frustrating situation to be in.
      The Pros offers you some simple tools to help you determine if your
      spouse is being faithful or running around.

      You Deserve to know the truth
      Monitoring your spouses communications is an excellent way of
      determining if they are being faithful or having an affair.
      If they are having an affair, they are probably using their cellular
      telephone to communicate with their new lover(s).
      Would you like to look at your spouses cellular telephone bill?
      Telephone Toll Records.
      You give us a phone number, The Pros will provide you with all the
      long distance or toll calls on that phone bill for the last month.
      Also includes collect calls and 3rd party billed calls.
      Very Powerful!
      Email me for price quote.$ regular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ cellular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ additional months

      If your spouse does not have a cellular telephone, you can look at
      records of the phone numbers that were sent to their pager.
      Does your mate get paged at unusual times or act "funny" after
      getting paged? Would you like to look at your spouses pager activity?
      Pager Records.
      You give us a pager number, the owners name and home address, The
      Pros will obtain the last 25 or 50 pages sent to the pager.
      Alpha numeric pagers only.
      Not for voice messages.
      Email me for price quote.$ last 25 pages
      Email me for price quote.$ last 50 pages

      Want to know exactly where your spouse and their cellular telephone
      are? If their cellular phone is turned on, we can use the cellular
      phone network to pinpoint the exact location of their cellular phone,
      anywhere in the USA!
      This is The Pros Exclusive Service!
      Cellular Phone Locater.
      You give us a cellular telephone number, The Pros will provide you
      with the current GPS coordinates of the telephone. The phone must be
      turned on and in the United States.
      Email me for price quote.$
      You get GPS and the nearest street address!

      No cellular phone or pager to track your spouse's communications by?
      Check This Out!
      The Pros phone calling card gives you detailed records of every call
      that was made with the card. It even comes with a promotional letter
      that makes it look like a valuable free sample from a phone company.
      You get a record of every call made.
      Telephone Calling Card Spy.
      You buy The Pros calling card, give it to your spouse, and you get a
      detailed printout of every call made, date, time, and telephone
      number called, and telephone number call placed from.
      denominations:
      Email me for price quote.$ - 50 Minutes
      Email me for price quote.$ - 75 Minutes
      Email me for price quote.$ - 100 Minutes

      If you have suspicious phone calls listed on your caller ID and want
      to know who's number it is, The Pros can help.
      Any phone number, cellular phones, pagers, pay phones, regular
      phones, even international telephone numbers.

      The Pros can trace them all.
      Fast service
      Telephone Number Tracer
      You give us a phone number, The Pros will provide the name on the
      phone bill, and the address the phone rings at. Same day service on
      most phones.
      Email me for price quote.$ regular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ cellular phones,
      pagers, 1-800 or 1-900 numbers.
      Email me for price quote.$ international phones

      Pager Cloning.
      You send us your son's pager information, 24-48 hours later The Pros
      sends back, a duplicate pager. Now every time your son gets a page,
      so does your cloned pager. Great way to keep track of someone's
      telephone activities. Most people seem to use pagers when they are
      trying to keep communication discreet and confidential. This product
      was developed by The Pros, and is not currently offered anywhere
      else. The Pros will not export this product outside the United
      States. The Pros does not condone any illegal use of this telephone
      product, customer assumes all legal liabilities.
      Email me for price quote.$
      Professional Spy Tool

      Send me an email if you need a free quote on any of the above
      investigative services and spy products.

      The Pros
      P.O. Box 141
      New Rochelle N.Y. 10802
      Tel 914-738-2280
      info@...
      Dean Ausfresser
      President

      __________ Resellers accepted __________
      *** All services and products are to be used for legal puposes only.
      ***

      We accept paypal, Money Gram and United States postal money orders.
    • infopro007
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
[...]

        We can also locate people with our cellular phone locator service.
        If their cell is on we know where they are.