Professional Spy Tools like pager cloning and more

  • infopro007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 3:31 PM
      The Pros offers you some simple tools to help you determine if your spouse is being faithful or running around.

      Suspecting that your spouse / mate is cheating on you, but not being able to prove it is a very frustrating situation to be in.

      You Deserve to know the truth

      Monitoring your spouses communications is an excellent way of determining if they are being faithful or having an affair.

      If they are having an affair, they are probably using their cellular telephone to communicate with their new lover(s).

      Would you like to look at your spouses cellular telephone bill?
      Telephone Toll Records
      You give us a phone number, The Pros will provide you with all the long distance or toll calls on that phone bill for the last month. Also includes collect calls and 3rd party billed calls.
      Very Powerful!

      Email me for price quote.$ regular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ cellular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ additional months

      If your spouse does not have a cellular telephone, you can look at records of the phone numbers that were sent to their pager.
      Does your mate get paged at unusual times or act "funny" after getting paged?
      Would you like to look at your spouses pager activity?
      Pager Records You give us a pager number, the owners name and home address, The Pros will obtain the last 25 or 50 pages sent to the pager. Alpha numeric pagers only.
      Not for voice messages.
      Email me for price quote.$ last 25 pages
      Email me for price quote.$ last 50 pages

      Want to know exactly where your spouse and their cellular telephone are?
      If their cellular phone is turned on, we can use the cellular phone network to pinpoint the exact location of their cellular phone, anywhere in the USA!
      This is The Pros
      Exclusive Service!
      Cellular Phone Locater
      You give us a cellular telephone number, The Pros will provide you with the current GPS coordinates of the telephone. The phone must be turned on and in the United States.
      Email me for price quote.$
      You get GPS and the nearest street address!

      No cellular phone or pager to track your spouse's communications by?
      Check This Out!
      The Pros phone calling card gives you detailed records of every call that was made with the card. It even comes with a promotional letter that makes it look like a valuable free sample from a phone company. You get a record of every call made.
      Telephone Calling Card Spy
      You buy The Pros calling card, give it to your spouse, and you get a detailed printout of every call made, date, time, and telephone number called, and telephone number call placed from.

      denominations:
      Email me for price quote.$ - 50 Minutes
      Email me for price quote.$ - 75 Minutes
      Email me for price quote.$ - 100 Minutes

      If you have suspicious phone calls listed on your caller ID and want to know who's number it is, The Pros can help.
      Any phone number, cellular phones, pagers, pay phones, regular phones, even international telephone numbers.

      The Pros can trace them all.

      Fast service
      Telephone Number Tracer
      You give us a phone number, The Pros will provide the name on the phone bill,
      and the address the phone rings at. Same day service on most phones.
      Email me for price quote.$ regular phones
      Email me for price quote.$ cellular phones, pagers, 1-800 or 1-900 numbers.
      Email me for price quote.$ international phones

      Pager Cloning
      You send us your son's pager information, 24-48 hours later The Pros sends back, a duplicate pager. Now every time your son gets a page, so does your cloned pager. Great way to keep track of someone's telephone activities. Most people seem to use pagers when they are trying to keep communication discreet and confidential. This product was developed by The Pros, and is not currently offered anywhere else. The Pros will not export this product outside the United States. The Pros does not condone any illegal use of this telephone product, customer assumes all legal liabilities.
      Email me for price quote.$
      Professional Spy Tool

      The Pros
      P.O. Box 141
      New Rochelle N.Y. 10802
      Tel 914-738-2280
      info@...
      Dean A.
      President

      __________ Resellers accepted __________
      *** All services and products are to be used for legal puposes only. ***

      We accept paypal, Money Gram and United States postal money orders.