Re: IMPORTANT - Read This

  • mrspy1001
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
      uh huh. that is all you can come up with? cute, but what does it mean
      exactly? you know you can get traps for those little buggers. lol
      --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "undercover_sayian3"
      <cal_15@y...> wrote:
      > icehawk has a mole in your group
      >
      > SAYIAN3
    • undercover_sayian
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
        Well i dont come around here anymore...but for credibilities sake,
        undercover_sayian3 is not I. That is, we are not the same people.

        And yes, who the hell are you?

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, mrspy1001
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > uh huh. that is all you can come up with? cute, but what does it
        mean
        > exactly? you know you can get traps for those little buggers. lol
        > --- In
        worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "undercover_sayian3"
        > <cal_15@y...> wrote:
        > > icehawk has a mole in your group
        > >
        > > SAYIAN3
      • mrspy1001
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
          seems you are right, he slipped, he is non other than "cal_15". looks
          like an uprisring is taking place.