IMPORTANT - Read This

  • undercover_sayian3
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
      icehawk has a mole in your group

      SAYIAN3
    • mrspy1001
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
        uh huh. that is all you can come up with? cute, but what does it mean
        exactly? you know you can get traps for those little buggers. lol
        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "undercover_sayian3"
        <cal_15@y...> wrote:
        > icehawk has a mole in your group
        >
        > SAYIAN3
      • undercover_sayian
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
          Well i dont come around here anymore...but for credibilities sake,
          undercover_sayian3 is not I. That is, we are not the same people.

          And yes, who the hell are you?

          --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, mrspy1001
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > uh huh. that is all you can come up with? cute, but what does it
          mean
          > exactly? you know you can get traps for those little buggers. lol
          > --- In
          worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, "undercover_sayian3"
          > <cal_15@y...> wrote:
          > > icehawk has a mole in your group
          > >
          > > SAYIAN3
        • mrspy1001
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
            seems you are right, he slipped, he is non other than "cal_15". looks
            like an uprisring is taking place.