Re: [World Intelligence Network] Digest Number 50

  • mrspy1001
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
      there i more to it actually, lots more. this group used to be buzzing
      with that sort of information, but it seems they are all scared to
      post, or come back to the groups, seems i am the only one left out of
      the old bunch, guess only the strong survives, or is it the betst in
      general, lol!!!!!

      --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, Michelle Trzecinski

    • undercover_sayian
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2003
        this is nothing now, i miss the good ol Allience VS Rebels days...

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, mrspy1001

      • mrspy1001
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2003
          there could be more, if people had not run away. i suppose i made it
          this far not being part of the allience or the rebals. just to inform
          you, there are still groups out there, and they are building up as we
          speak. so the question is, where thoes the good ol days, or are there
          still some left, you decide my friend.

          --- In worldintelligencenetwork@yahoogroups.com, undercover_sayian
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > this is nothing now, i miss the good ol Allience VS Rebels days...
        • bander_87
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > this is nothing now, i miss the good ol Allience VS Rebels days...

            Those were the days that I wasn't so bright, lol (I'm much more
            experience now). Yeah, I miss those days too. Not sure if anyone
            knows fully the whole story of what happend though.