MafiaMan "Again"

  • rbranch_800
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
      I have finished making a sked for the Cuban DGI spanish numbers
      station. Even with the whip you should have no trouble hearing
      these. They come in so clear in the US you can hear the strong
      signal "humming sound"

      Several minutes before the transmission you shall hear a blank
      carrier.
      Followed by "Attencion Attencion 43345" and so on.

      Here is the sked as I see it.,.

      5762mhz on Saturday's 0400z
      11565mhz on Thursday's 0300z
      6855 on Sundays 0300z
      4479 on Tuesday's at 0300z

      **6855 uses either AM or upper side band. Your radio I think only
      has a BFO but that will be fine for picking up the sideband. I use a
      DX-398 which has true USB/LSB tuning.
    • mafia_man777
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
        Thanks for the info. I haven't gotten that attenna yet that you
        recommended, so this should keep me occupied until I do. Rbranch do
        you ever use Yahoo messenger or IRC at all? I'd like to talk in real
        time sometime.

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., rbranch_800 <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
          --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., mafia_man777 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Thanks for the info. I haven't gotten that attenna yet that you
          > recommended, so this should keep me occupied until I do. Rbranch
          do
          > you ever use Yahoo messenger or IRC at all? I'd like to talk in
          real
          > time sometime.

          Don't have any of those programs you listed. If you hear anything
          please tell me VIA group. I heard the Cuban station last night at
          0300z.