Hey Mafia Man

  • rbranch_800
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2002
      I see from your membership in Enigma 2000 your interested in the
      numbers stations..... I am not sure if you have heard one or not
      because a while back you were asking for stations able to be heard
      in the Northeast US. If you are interested I can give you a good
      sched of one of the MI6 numbers stations which can be heard in the
      Northeast. (I live there too) And theres also an MI6 "sister"
      station which can be heard in the mornings. This one is known as
      Cherry Ripe, the other is known as Lincolnshire Poacher. Both of
      them are English folk songs.
    • mafia_man777
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2002
        I'm interested, but have up till now been unable to hear anything. A
        good schedule might do the trick. Either post it here or feel free to
        email me at mafia_man777@...
        Alternatively drop by my channel on Dalnet, #hackcity. I'm trying to
        get some traffic in there.

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., rbranch_800 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I see from your membership in Enigma 2000 your interested in the
        > numbers stations..... I am not sure if you have heard one or not
        > because a while back you were asking for stations able to be heard
        > in the Northeast US. If you are interested I can give you a good
        > sched of one of the MI6 numbers stations which can be heard in the
        > Northeast. (I live there too) And theres also an MI6 "sister"
        > station which can be heard in the mornings. This one is known as
        > Cherry Ripe, the other is known as Lincolnshire Poacher. Both of
        > them are English folk songs.
      • rbranch_800
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2002
          Here is one I hear on a consistant basis....... Of course it depends
          on the atmospheric conditions and antenna. Since you are using a DX-
          402 I imagine your using the included whip. A suggestion I highly
          highly recommend to to take a trip to your local Radio Shack and
          pick up a "Reel Antenna". There about 8-10 bucks. You can either
          clip it on your antenna or use the jack on your reciever.

          Anyways here is one I hear alot.

          E03 Schedule [Feb 2002]

          Day UTC Frequencies
          --- --- -----------------------
          Sun 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 15682 14487 11545
          15 13375 12603 11545
          16 11545 10426 8464
          17 13375 12603 11545
          18 12603 9251 7337
          19 11545 9251 6959
          20 12603 10426 8464
          21 9251 6959 5746
          22 8464 6485 5422

          Mon 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 14487 12603 10426
          15 15682 13375 11545
          16 13375 12603 11545
          17 11545 8464 6959
          18 12603 9251 7337
          19 12603 9251 7337
          20 11545 9251 6959
          21 11545 9251 7887
          22 11545 10426 6959

          Tue 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 16314 14487 12603
          15 10426 8464 7755
          16 15682 13375 11545
          17 13375 12603 11545
          18 9251 6959 5746
          19 11545 9251 6959
          20 12603 9251 7337
          21 12603 9251 7337
          22 12603 10426 8464

          Wed 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 20707 19452 18233
          15 16084 14487 11545
          16 10426 7755 6485
          17 16475 14487 12603
          18 11545 9251 6959
          19 8464 6485 5746
          20 11545 9251 6959
          21 12603 9251 7337
          22 12603 9251 7337

          Thu 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 16084 15682 14487
          15 19452 17417 16084
          16 14487 12603 8464
          17 8464 6485 5422
          18 16475 14487 12603
          19 11545 9251 6959
          20 11545 9251 6959
          21 9251 6959 5746
          22 12603 9251 7337

          Fri 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 16084 15682 14487
          15 13375 12603 11545
          16 16084 14487 12603
          17 16084 13375 11545
          18 8464 6485 5422
          19 15682 13375 11545
          20 11545 9251 6959
          21 11545 9251 6959
          22 9251 6959 5746

          Sat 12 16084 15682 14487
          13 16084 15682 14487
          14 14487 11545 10426
          15 13375 12603 11545
          16 13375 12603 11545
          17 15682 13375 11545
          18 16084 13375 11545
          19 8464 6485 5422
          20 11545 10426 6900
          21 11545 9251 6959
          22 11545 9251 6959

          Always tune in at 2200 hours. You will not hear one on each hour
          listed. Right now the Poacher operates at 2200 hours which is 6:00pm
          my time here in the NE USA.

          AND the "sister" station of Lincolnshire Poacher operates on 18864
          at 1300z which is 9:00am. Different song but the usual numbers.

          What you will hear is the song played several times.... then you
          will hear an ID number. Song played again, ID number. Then you shall
          hear some notes on a glockenspiel.. then the "message" begins. All
          five random number blocks repeated twice.

          Hope this helps :)
        • rbranch_800
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2002
            BTW its believed to be MI6 controlled.
          • mafia_man777
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 8, 2002
              Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to get ahold of the attenna you
              mentioned when I get a chance. How much would reception be improved
              you think?

              wrote:
> [...]
              > 15 15682 13375 11545
              > 16 13375 12603 11545
              > 17 11545 8464 6959
              > 18 12603 9251 7337
              > 19 12603 9251 7337
              > 20 11545 9251 6959
              > 21 11545 9251 7887
              > 22 11545 10426 6959
              >
              > Tue 12 16084 15682 14487
              > 13 16084 15682 14487
              > 14 16314 14487 12603
              > 15 10426 8464 7755
              > 16 15682 13375 11545
              > 17 13375 12603 11545
              > 18 9251 6959 5746
              > 19 11545 9251 6959
              > 20 12603 9251 7337
              > 21 12603 9251 7337
              > 22 12603 10426 8464
              >
              > Wed 12 16084 15682 14487
              > 13 16084 15682 14487
              > 14 20707 19452 18233
              > 15 16084 14487 11545
              > 16 10426 7755 6485
              > 17 16475 14487 12603
              > 18 11545 9251 6959
              > 19 8464 6485 5746
              > 20 11545 9251 6959
              > 21 12603 9251 7337
              > 22 12603 9251 7337
              >
              > Thu 12 16084 15682 14487
              > 13 16084 15682 14487
              > 14 16084 15682 14487
              > 15 19452 17417 16084
              > 16 14487 12603 8464
              > 17 8464 6485 5422
              > 18 16475 14487 12603
              > 19 11545 9251 6959
              > 20 11545 9251 6959
              > 21 9251 6959 5746
              > 22 12603 9251 7337
              >
              > Fri 12 16084 15682 14487
              > 13 16084 15682 14487
              > 14 16084 15682 14487
              > 15 13375 12603 11545
              > 16 16084 14487 12603
              > 17 16084 13375 11545
              > 18 8464 6485 5422
              > 19 15682 13375 11545
              > 20 11545 9251 6959
              > 21 11545 9251 6959
              > 22 9251 6959 5746
              >
              > Sat 12 16084 15682 14487
              > 13 16084 15682 14487
              > 14 14487 11545 10426
              > 15 13375 12603 11545
              > 16 13375 12603 11545
              > 17 15682 13375 11545
              > 18 16084 13375 11545
              > 19 8464 6485 5422
              > 20 11545 10426 6900
              > 21 11545 9251 6959
              > 22 11545 9251 6959
              >

              > Always tune in at 2200 hours. You will not hear one on each hour
              > listed. Right now the Poacher operates at 2200 hours which is
              6:00pm
              > my time here in the NE USA.
              >

              > AND the "sister" station of Lincolnshire Poacher operates on 18864
              > at 1300z which is 9:00am. Different song but the usual numbers.
              >
              > What you will hear is the song played several times.... then you
              > will hear an ID number. Song played again, ID number. Then you
              shall
              > hear some notes on a glockenspiel.. then the "message" begins. All
              > five random number blocks repeated twice.

            • rbranch_800
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 10, 2002
                --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., mafia_man777 <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                > Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to get ahold of the attenna you
                > mentioned when I get a chance. How much would reception be
                improved
                > you think?

                A great deal :)