Pro Life - Obama Admin to Appeal Embryonic Stem Cell Funding

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010

      From the Home of Rich Peggy Martin

      Give me <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Liberty and Give me Life
      (Sign at Town Hall Meeting)
      Rich Martin

      Steven Ertelt, Editor and CEO
      LifeNews.com
      P.O. Box 270841
      Fort Collins, CO 80527
      ertelt@LifeNews. com

      Obama Admin to Appeal Embryonic Stem Cell Funding Decision This Week
      Washington , DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Obama administration is expected to officially appeal later this week a federal judge's decision to halt President Barack Obama's executive order forcing Americans to fund embryonic stem cell research through their tax dollars. The judge said the order violated federal law.
      http://LifeNews.com/bio3155.html

      Obama Appeals Ruling Stopping Tax-Funded Embryonic Stem Cell Research

      Washington, DC -- The Obama administration officially filed its appeal today of a federal judge's decision striking down President Barack Obama's executive order forcing taxpayers to fund embryonic stem cell research. The judge said the order contravened a federal law against funding the destruction of human embryos.

      http://lifenews.com/bio3157.html

      Al Pacino Wins Emmy Award for Movie on Euthanasia Advocate Jack Kevorkian
      Hollywood , CA -- In another example of the Hollywood elite
      glorifying those actors and films that promote anti-life values,
      Al Pacino won an Emmy Award for his portrayal of Jack Kevorkian in the HBO film, "You Don't Know Jack." Pacino portrayed the assisted suicide crusader who was eventually jailed for killing a disabled man in a televised euthanasia.
      http://LifeNews.com/bio3154.html

      Receive the LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report via email daily or
      weekly at no cost. Email news@... with the message"subscribe daily"

      Washington is Broken
      Corruption Reigns Supreme

      R U A Global Warming Denier? You should be.

      For a Tea Party near you
      Google: Tea Party [name of your town]

      TEA Party Patriots
      http://teapartypatriots.org/