$$$$ Make Money Now **This is Really Works (just read) **$$$$

  • flyzzz4ever
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      $$$$ Make Money Now **This is Really Works (just read) **$$$$

      !!!!COPY AND PASTE THIS NOW!!!!!

      I have been on the internet for 10 years now and have received in my
      e-mail many many times letters referring to making money and like
      most of you have ignored them - anyway a few weeks ago I decided to
      see what happened as an experiment as I had heard quite good reports
      about this scheme over the last few years.
      A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
      like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that
      said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
      initial investment of $12.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be
      a scam", but like most of us I was curious, so I kept reading.
      Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 names
      and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
      address in the bottom of the list at number 6, and post the article
      in at 100 newsgroups. (There are hundreds of thousands) No catch,
      that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
      first, (especially the legal issue), I thought about trying it. I
      figured, "What have I got lose except 6 stamps and $12.00, right?"
      Then I invested the measly $12.00. Well GUESS WHAT? ...Within 7 days,
      I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it
      would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week,
      I made about $70.00. By the end of the second week I made a total of
      over $1000.00! In the third week, I had over $10.000.00 and it's
      still growing. This is now my fourth week, I have made a total of
      just over $42.000.00, and it's still coming in rapidly. Let me tell
      you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works.
      Firstly, make sure you print a copy this article NOW, so you
      can get the information off as you need. I promise you that if you
      follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more than
      you thought possible by doing something so easy! Read this entire
      message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
      directions and watch the money comes! It's easy. IMPORTANT: This is
      not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is completely LEGAL, and it is
      99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions
      are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50.000.00 or more
      can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
      because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
      continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
      will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business,
      your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
      the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
      happy to pay for quality lists. However, the money made from Mailing
      Lists is secondary to the income, which is made from people like you
      and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps
      to success:

      STEP ONE: Get 6 separate piece of paper and write your name and
      address plus the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
      YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 12 US$ and place TWO inside EACH of the 6
      pieces of paper so the $2.00 will not be seen through the envelope
      (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the envelopes
      and seal them. You would now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
      piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and
      two $1.00. What you are doing is creating a service and you are
      paying for it! Like most of us I was skeptical and a little worried
      about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
      Post Office 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed that it was indeed
      legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

      1. Mark Coll / 45 The Leys / Bishopbriggs / Glasgow / G64 1PP / U.K.
      2. Manuel Tinajero / 542 Hernandez / Laredo / Texas / 78046 / U.S.A.
      3. R.C. Falk / 7509 NE Van Mall Dr. C-13 / Vancouver / Washington /
      98662 / U.S.A
      4. Zack Longley / 7626 Callaghan Rd Appt. 3304 /San Antonio/ Texas/
      78229/ U.S.A.
      5. Sebastian Grabowski / Jonschera 3 m.20 / 91-849 LODZ / POLAND
      6. F.Allarakia / P.O.Box 186 / Jeddah / 21411 / Saudi Arabia

      STEP TWO: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc., and Add YOUR NAME
      as number 6 on the list.

      STEP THREE: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
      as close to the original as possible. Now, post this amended article
      to at least 100 newsgroups. (There are close to 450,000 groups on
      Yahoo Groups alone). All you need is 100, but remember, the more you
      post, the more money YOU make! You won't get very much unless you
      post like crazy!

      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
      Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the International Postal Lottery Act.
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
      you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
      remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
      at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue
      and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
      be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk of
      mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and directions carefully
      followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
      List Developer with two dollars each. Your name will move up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
      be receiving tens of thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
      opportunity for only $12.00 ($2.00 for each of the six listed above)
      Send it now, add your name to the list and you're in business!

      NOTE: Send only US dollars in this program as the US dollar always
      has a stable exchange rate and is easily available to peoples outside
      the US. If you live outside the US then please exchange local
      currency in 12 US$. Exchanging money in $ is cheap, easy and can be
      done at most banks, post offices, embassies even super markets. It
      will all be worth it when you start receiving thousands of dollars in
      the mail. Also letters to places other than your own country, it is a
      good idea to send them air-mail not by land, there is not a lot of
      difference in price for this.

      ********************POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*****************

      STEP ONE: You do not need to type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, drag
      your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
      the edit menu. Open a blank 'notepad file' and place the cursor at
      the top of the document then select 'paste' from the edit menu. Then
      delete the first name #1, make the second name #1 etc., then add your
      name and address to #6, then save the file as a .txt file, so you
      have the file to go back to.

      STEP TWO: Using Netscape or Internet Explorer try searching for
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussion boards, etc.) One of the largest newsgroups can be found
      at Yahoo Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com) and ListBot at
      (http://listbot.com). Also if you use Outlook Express and Netscape
      Messenger you will have access to hundreds of thousands of newsgroups
      worldwide. Visit these newsgroups, guest books, message boards etc.,
      and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
      this letter selecting 'paste' from the edit menu. Fill in the subject
      header, try and think of something that a curious person cant resist
      from checking, that's it keep posting in the newsgroups, a matter of
      seconds. There is a faster way. If you use Microsoft Outlook or
      Outlook Express to select newsgroups rapidly. You only need a one
      time, 'Copy and Paste' to send to all of them automatically.

      ******REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST, THE MORE YOU GET*******
      You have to post a minimum of 100** and that's it!! You will start
      receiving money from around the world in a matter of days! You may
      want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
      receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
      as long as the postal service will deliver it.
      Get all your work colleagues or school friends involved. Talk it over
      with all your friends or simply post it to everyone in your email
      address book.

      Here are some useful links, but remember there are thousands more:
      Smart groups http://smartgroups.com
      Yahoo Clubs http://clubs.yahoo.com
      Listbot Http://www.listbot.com
      MSN Communities http://communities.msn.com
      Bravenet Forums http://www.bravenet.com
      Ezboard http://www.ezboard.com

      REMEMBER: This program relies on the honesty and integrity of the
      people involved we are in a WIN WIN situation, basically what we are
      doing is helping each other get enough money to afford those basic
      things we desperately want, with a lot more extra.

      So you have posted this message on at least 100 newsgroups, you get 5
      responds to begin with. Each of the 5 persons sent you $2.00. These 5
      people now make the MINIMUM 100 postings, each with your name at #5
      and 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
      $50.00 for you, now those 25 each make 100 MINIMUM postings with your
      name at #4 and only 5 replies each, this will bring in an additional
      $1250.00 and you can see it just goes on and on and on.

      Good Luck everybody this works, I am sorry I have been a skeptic for
      all these years and now I am kicking myself for ignoring those e-
      mails, by now I could have been very very wealthy.

      Richard