Re: Hey

  • rbranch_800
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2002
      I am interested in all aspects of espionage. There is a number
      station or I call it a phonetic station used by the Mossad I hear
      quite often. It is called E10. It is on 6930 and 6912. It has been
      reported on others but these are the ones you can hear daily. Listen
      for the station on the hour, half hour, ect. The one on 6930usb
      goes "Mike India Whiskey 2" The one on 6912usb goes "Charlie India
      Oscar 2" I am also a pirate listener and this is how i found E10 by
      accident. The pirate band is 6925-6955 and alot of number stations
      broadcast around here. I caught Linconshire Poacher by MI6 on 6959.
      Most number stations used upper side band.

      Tom
    • undercover_sayian
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2002
        Yo Mafia.....do you have MSN or AIM? I deleted ICQ cuz its so
        dumb....i would like to get in touch with you again.

        --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., mafia_man777 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Welcome to the club? Any particular aspect of espionage or
        > intelligence you especially interested in? I've heard quite a bit
        > about the number sations (to those who don't know it's coded
        messages
        > typically in number sets of four) but never came across any on my
        > own? You know of any broadcasts that can be heard on a regular
        basis?

        > --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., rbranch_800 <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > I am new herew, I have always had an interest in the world of
        > > espionage since I was a little kid. I do some listening to number
        > > stations on shortwave if you guys know what that is. I'd like to
        > > know more about this club from the members.
      • mafia_man777
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
          If you don't mind mentioning, what's your general location? Also,
          what time (UTC) did you hear activity? Thanks, info much appreciated,
          I"m hoping to hear one of these things first hand for once.

          wrote:
          > I am interested in all aspects of espionage. There is a number
          > station or I call it a phonetic station used by the Mossad I hear
          > quite often. It is called E10. It is on 6930 and 6912. It has been
          > reported on others but these are the ones you can hear daily.
          Listen
          > for the station on the hour, half hour, ect. The one on 6930usb
          > goes "Mike India Whiskey 2" The one on 6912usb goes "Charlie India
          > Oscar 2" I am also a pirate listener and this is how i found E10 by
          > accident. The pirate band is 6925-6955 and alot of number stations
          > broadcast around here. I caught Linconshire Poacher by MI6 on 6959.
          > Most number stations used upper side band.
          >
          > Tom
        • mafia_man777
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
            You can contact me on yahoo messenger at mafia_man777 and on email at
            mafia_man777@...

            --- In worldintelligencenetwork@y..., undercover_sayian

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2002
              Transmissions start at H, H+15, H+30, H+45. Try those two
              frequencies. I am sure you will hear something on there. I am using
              a DX-398 portable from Radio Shack and the RS reel antenna I have
              attached to the celling. What kind of equipment are you using?

              Here are other reported frequencies. Your best bet is to try those
              two freqs I posted earlier. Your bound to catch one.

              2270 JSR
              2626 FTJ
              2743 ULX
              2844 YHF