Keith Olbermann’s Mom Evicts Him from Basement

  • Slick_eZine@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 9:48 AM
      I really liked Keith when he was with FOX. They let him out of his contract when he wanted to return to sports reporting. I was literally shocked when he started his liberal rants on the GE station. It was diabolically opposite of the character he played at FOX. http://www.thedailyrash.com/?p=1824

      Join a TEA Party. Google tea party [name of your town] If you liked Tax Day, you'll love Flag Day This email is archived at http://groups.google.com/group/richsrants?hl=en
      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bprelutsky/2009/07/05/im-mad-as-hell/

      Rich Martin .