Russain Spy infiltrating US Government

  • bander_87
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      I'm only posting a message becuase I want an answer. I'm still not
      into espionage as much, so dont think I'll be here around anytime
      soon.... Anyways, Has anyone ever heard of a Russian spy getting
      into a place in the government such as almost becoming the
      president? I thought I heard sometinhg about that on the history
      channel and I want to proove on of my teachers worng about this. Any
      resoures or links will be greatly appreachiated.
    • bander_87