Pro Life - Abortion in Health Care Despite Obama Order

  • Slick_eZine@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      From the Home of Rich Peggy Martin Give me Liberty and Give me Life
      (Sign at Town Hall Meeting) Rich Martin Steven Ertelt, Editor and CEO
      LifeNews.com
      P.O. Box 270841
      Fort Collins, CO 80527
      ertelt@LifeNews. com
      http://www.LifeNews .com Stupak Asked to Stop Attacking Pro-Life Groups on Pro-Abortion Health Care Washington , DC -- Congressman Bart Stupak caused outrage within the pro-life community when he wrote an opinion column which appeared in the Washington Post on March 27. The article raised eyebrows as Stupak attacked pro-life organizations by saying they are more interested in politics than pro-life. http://LifeNews.com/nat6212.html New Catholic Bishops Memo: Abortion in Health Care Despite Obama Order Washington, DC -- The nation's Catholic bishops have released a new detailed legal memorandum analyzing both the health care bill President Barack Obama signed into law and the executive order he issued. The memo says abortion funding is still present in the new law despite the executive order. http://LifeNews.com/nat6210.html Obama Signing Reconciliation Health Care Bill, No Fixes for Abortion Funding Washington , DC -- President Barack Obama is signing the reconciliation bill -- the second part of the new government-run health care system that makes changes to the law he signed last week. Although the bill "fixes" problems on unrelated political issues, it does not alter the abortion funding or promotion in the law he signed. http://www.lifenews.com/nat6206.html Strong Opposition to Pro-Abortion Health Care Could Topple Democrats in 2010 Washington , DC -- With the battle over the pro-abortion health care bill in Congress turning into a partisan divide -- as Democrats promoted it and Republicans stood unanimously in opposition -- the fact that Americans strongly opposed the legislation could turn the 2010 mid-term elections into a thrashing of Democrats in November. http://LifeNews.com/nat6211.html Receive the LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report via email daily or
      weekly at no cost. Email news@... with the message
      "subscribe daily" Note from Rich Martin: A campaign led by a guy named John to get me and at least one other person removed from various YahooGroups. I am trying to get them restored. I write this to warn other posters and alert owners/moderators of this tactic being used the readical left. Here's an excerpt of his veritol. The highligted are my comments. Posted by: "John L" jrlingreenbay@... jrlingreenbay Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 am (PST) Good morning all - Wow - I've now been on the group site more in 3 days than I have in probably 3 months, lol. Laughing out loud! He thinks it�s a joke. Just a quick note: I received word that two members of the group had been posting what appeared to be political 'spam', rather than engaging in conversation. Define spam, If it had been unwanted, the list owner/moderator would ban the offender, no? Those two members, Rich Martin and MiDenise, have been removed after I reviewed their postings and agreed that they were not here for the same purpose as the rest of us. ed note: agreed with whom? How many people on any list post anything? Rich Martin Washington is Broken Corruption Reigns Supreme R U A Global Warming Denier? You should be. We�re going to knock your socks of on APRIL 15 CAN YOU IMAGINE JULY 4, 2010 For a Tea Party near you Google: Tea Party [name of your town] TEA Party Patriots http://teapartypatriots.org/ Join the Patrick Henry Alliance http://patrickhenryalliance1776.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network Americans for Prosperity http://americansforprosperity.org/national-site Common Sense Citizens http://commonsensecitizens.mojo4m.com/ Southern Crescent Tea Party Patriots http://ptcteapartypatriots.org/ What ever happened to the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave Rich Martin