Re: its about 007's tools

  • dewi_ma
    Message 1 of 558 , Jul 1, 2001
      How about if I want to make some tools as same as
      007 used it.<br>Can you help me to know, where i can
      make it or where i can learn about it.<br>If i can
      made it, so i can't buy their tools.<br><br>And then I
      can modified everything, that i like.
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15 2:46 PM
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)