My god

  • agenthacker
    Message 1 of 558 , Dec 2, 2000
      oh screw it, I'm dan64_97, this is another ID of
      mine<br><br>anyway, Its so good to see at least one active club
      around.....at least here can be a base of operations.<br><br>I
      have a question for n e one whos willing to answer
      it.....Is it ok for other people to participate in the
      standings of the USF council?<br><br>I mean, like
      non-reps.<br><br>Anyway. My club is totally inactive. You can join if you
      want, I'm struggling to keep it active, and the only
      way I can is to recruit new members who are willing
      to participate.<br><br>If anyone would like to take
      up the challenge (cliche), go to
      where anyone can come to relax....go to
      one active clubs, I'll check around everywhere else
      and c if there are any more active ones and I'll
      refer them to here<br><br>C every1
      round<br><br>agenthacker aka dan64_97
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15, 2002
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)