What are you talking about?

  • espionage_intelligence
    Message 1 of 558 , Nov 30, 2000
      It was not put in by me, but if you can find a cooler picture that is gif for W.I.N., then you are more than welcome to give this club the link or post it on a message in this club.<br><br>Peace out,
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15 2:46 PM
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)