Going...

  • tobyn_vanheimer
    Message 1 of 558 , Apr 2, 2001
      I've told you all before that our clubs were
      falling apart, but you didn't listen. You never listen to
      anything you find embarrasing. I don't know how to go
      about it, but we need to get these clubs active. If we
      don't, we're just going to become like Spy Syntax,
      remance of the world of spying.<br><br>We're dying,
      people. And we're the only one's who can save
      ourselves.<br><br>AgentAni
    • detective21000nypd
      Message 558 of 558 , Mar 15, 2002
        21/MALE
        DETECTIVE21000LAPD@...
        STOCKTON,CA
        MAN MAKE THIS A LITTLE COOLER THEN IT IS NOW....
        THE WEB PAGE OR CLUB IS NOT COOL ENOUF FOR ME...(SPELL CHECK)