UK Visa & Immigration Tips

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 6, 2009
      Are you considering applying for UK Visa? Do not know which UK visa you can apply for?? Confused with so many visa types and different procedures? We have developed this quick guide to help you decide.

      Visit: http://ukvisa-immigration.info/26/uk-visa-quick-guide/ for detailed information on UK Visa and Immigration.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
    • Jennifer

            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 25, 2009
              Are you considering applying for UK Visa? Do not know which UK visa you can apply for?? Confused with so many visa types and different procedures? We have developed this quick guide to help you decide.

              Visit: http://ukvisa-immigration.info/26/uk-visa-quick-guide/ for detailed information on UK Visa and Immigration.

              This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
            • Ayesha

                            Message 13 of 29 , Dec 29, 2009
                              Are you considering applying for UK Visa? Do not know which UK visa you can apply for?? Confused with so many visa types and different procedures? We have developed this quick guide to help you decide.

                              Visit: http://ukvisa-immigration.info/26/uk-visa-quick-guide/ for detailed information on UK Visa and Immigration.

                              If you are not able to click on the link above, copy & paste it into your browsers address bar.
                            • Ayesha

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jan 26, 2010