[ezine] News with Attitude - 10/3/2009

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      News with Attitude
      From the desk of: Harold Poole
      <acgr@...>
      Saturday, 3 October 2009

      An American Patriot in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania !
      "American By Birth, Patriot By Conviction, & Southron By The Grace of God!!!"
      "Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito", Latin, which translated means "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it." -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)
      Quote of the Day
      "While few would argue that criminals ought to be able to keep the proceeds of their crimes, civil forfeiture allows the government to seize and keep property without actually having to prove a crime was committed in the first place. . . . Proceeds from civil forfeiture at the state and local level usually go back to the police departments and prosecutors' offices, giving them a clear and unmistakable incentive to seize as much property as often as possible." - Radley Balko

      *** A Heretic’s View Of Influenza’s Role In Health & Disease
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/10-105/
      Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO
      10/3/2009
      We’ve all been taught that germs are bad and they are lurking around every corner, waiting to invade defenseless humans. Doctors and the media talk about Swine flu as though getting the flu is an inevitable catastrophe unless, of course, we are injected with the life-saving flu shot. We go to great lengths to combat these potential invaders: frequent hand-washing, learning to cough in our sleeves and grimacing at the thought of eating a morsel retrieved from the floor. Is all this necessary? Or is there a different view?

      *** EXCLUSIVE: Obama agrees to keep Israel ’s nukes secret
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/09-122/
      Washington Times
      10/2/2009
      President Obama has reaffirmed a 4-decade-old secret understanding that has allowed Israel to keep a nuclear arsenal without opening it to international inspections, three officials familiar with the understanding said.

      *** Why You Shouldn’t Take The Swine Flu Vaccine (Video)
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/08-134/
      Barbara Loe Fisher
      10/2/2009
      Barbara Loe Fisher explains why you should not take the swine flu vaccine and why it is imperative that you become informed of the implications of getting vaccinated.

      *** Secession movement spreads well beyond Texas
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/07-140/
       Star-Telegram
      10/2/2009
      As head of the Texas Nationalist Movement, Daniel Miller of Nederland believes it’s time for the Lone Star State to sever its bond with the United States and return to the days when Texas was an independent republic.

      *** Peter Schiff on FDIC Bailout & German Elections (Video)
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/06-147/
      Peter Schiff
      10/2/2009

      *** The Constitution: It’s not just for Conservatives (Video)
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/05-159/
      Tenth Amendment Center
      10/1/2009
      Anyone who desires a constitutionally limited federal government should remember and celebrate that its limitations would necessarily cut both ways. Because if federal policy actually adhered to the letter of the Constitution, no single ideological camp could wield sufficient power to impose a set of beliefs on the entire country.

      *** When Tom DeLay is Dancing, You Know the World is in Trouble
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/04-158/
      Matt Towery
      10/2/2009
      It’s my genuine belief that when the ball in Times Square dropped and displayed the year “2000" nine years ago, something must have occurred to transform our nation and the world into a permanent version of “Alice in Wonderland.”

      *** Only Fear of God Can Guarantee Liberty
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/03-163/
      Charles G. Mills
      10/1/2009
      The United States Constitution is the best designed constitution in human history for the protection of liberty. It effectively balances power among the branches of government and provides a system by which each branch checks the power of the others. Furthermore, it creates an effective balance between federal and state power. Despite this system, John Adams observed that the Constitution and its checks would only work if the American people remained virtuous. Once the leaders of America ceased fearing God, they would start finding ways to subvert the Constitution.

      *** Holdren: Seize babies born to unwed women
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/01-165/
      Jerome R. Corsi
      9/30/2009
      Obama science czar John Holdren stated in a college textbook that “illegitimate children” born to unwed mothers could be taken by the government and put up for adoption if the mother refused to have an abortion.

      These are only a few of today's news items. For these and much, much more, please visit http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/
      As always, please feel free to comment - share your thoughts - disagree - agree - rant - etc.
      Harold
      "... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society." -- NewsMax.com
      If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.
      There are three kinds of people in the world:
      1) Those who do what they're told without question,
      2) Those who control them, and
      3) Those who refuse to play the game!
      ¡Viva la Migra!
      If You Love Our Nation - Stop Illegal Immigration
      *****

      Washington is Broken
      Corruption Reigns Supreme

      Tea Party Commercial