Obama's Federal Budget Eliminates Funding for Abstinence-Only Education

  • ser_dick@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 6:52 PM

      Obama's Federal Budget Eliminates Funding for Abstinence-Only Education
      from Steven Ertelt <ertelt@...>

      Washington, DC -- Before he took over the White House, President
      Barack Obama made it clear he would cut abstinence funding. He
      has followed through as his new budget eliminates all federal
      funding for abstinence-only education and replaces it with sexual
      education.

      Full story at: http://www.LifeNews.com/nat5032.html

      * Shout Out *

      To any one organizng a Tea Party. Reply with your details (when where, etc) to this email with "TP" in the subject to be further posted to others on the Internet.

      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE

      You are welcome to join the Slick_eZine@yahoogroups.com

       Rich Martin

      .