Obama's New Budget Calls for Tax-Funded Abortions in Nation's Capital

  • ser_dick@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 12:22 PM

      Obama's New Budget Calls for Tax-Funded Abortions in Nation's Capital
      from Steven Ertelt <ertelt@...>

      Washington, DC -- President Barack Obama's new federal budget
      calls for taxpayer funded abortions in the nation's capital.

      Although Obama has promised Americans he wants to reduce the
      number of abortions, one pro-life group says he is violating that
      promise by calling for taxpayer-financed abortions in the
      District of Columbia.

      Douglas Johnson, the legislative director of the National Right
      to Life Committee, told LifeNews.com on Thursday that the Obama
      budget makes it clear that the president has little interest in
      reducing abortions.

      "If Congress goes along with the Obama proposal, the predictable
      result will be tax funding of several thousand elective abortions
      annually, including roughly 1,000 abortions annually that would
      not otherwise occur," Johnson explained.

      Full story: http://www.LifeNews.com/nat5031.html

      * Shout Out *

      To any one organizng a Tea Party. Reply with your details (when where, etc) to this email with "TP" in the subject to be further posted to others on the Internet.

      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE

      You are welcome to join the Slick_eZine@yahoogroups.com

       Rich Martin

      .