R.Q. --> Conservative bloggers fed red meat fiction by FactCheck

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009

       A Ricky Quicky

      Linda Panetta - Intelligence Chief. Note: Factcheck, financed by Obama's Anneberg Challenge, misrepresented Linda Panneta as Leon's daughter. I suspect they were trying to deflect attention from the fact that Linda Pannetta has a radical anti-american history.
      http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_leon_panettas_daughter_a_radical_anti-american.html

      Updated Feb 27

      Here is the oath congress requires of all military officers to uphold, AND
      the congressional oath many senators and congressmen have broken.

      http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=1157%c2%a0

      2nd soldier joins lawsuit
      http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=4093

      Native and Natural Born Citizen Explored
      http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/berg-v-obama/

      Keyes Vs Obama
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqkMfToY9Pk

      Good summary
      http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=88566

      If the SCOTUS doesn't care about the Constitution,
      why should the rest of US?
      Certainly the USG doesn't abide by its limits.

      I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE

      The question is NOT whether Obama is natural-born, we're past that.
      The question now is: whether or not the various clauses of the Constitution are enforceable or are they nothing more than words for the govt to hide behind.

      With ACORN, La Raza, and Ohio Dem officials sitting on 20,000 suspect voter registrations and other Dept heads releasing Joe the Plumber's confidential information, this has been an incredibly, uncreditable election. You'd think there'd be a law somewhere at some level that would make elections honest. Unfortunately, the SCOTUS has ruled, no one has standing.

       Rich Martin