*FED* Up With Bloody Rothschild Rockefeller PYRAMID!

  • SoverAnia Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/11/the_end_of_the_federal_reserve.shtml

      kia ora, Jack,

      Maori blessings!

      and that would NOT be the planet, valued at about $800 Trillion, but rather the corporate state and real estate -- and the number I had was closer to a 1,000 Trillion.

      however your numbers agree with mine, re: the $350-400 Trillion for the Rothschild Family, yet I had only read of some $50 Trillion for the 'House Rockefeller". Hoping you, or some one of our global consciousness family out here, has some good URL links for us to better hone in on the magnitude of the Rockefeller assets -- tens of Trillions or hundreds of Trillions?!

      time for a global redistribution of wealth ... away from those who stole the wealth in 9/11 and 10/10 ... to sevens of billions of us planetwide ... for the sole purpose of stewardship and healing ... returning the forests, rainforests, rivers, wetlands, oceans, life, tenfold! [tenfold from their currently destroyed 96 percent!]

      with and for all our holy sacred divine relations.

      arohanui, enfolding love,

      Millennium Twain

      father of the US/Intl Space Station Program,
      publisher of the Structure of the Atomic Nucleus

      22 November 2008 US-Wide Civil Unrest Theatre to End the Fed!

      http://www.endthefed.us

      Jack Lancaster wrote:

      Experts
      estimate the total wealth of the planet is $750 TRILLION, give or take
      $25 TRILLION. The Rothschild family controls some $350-400 TRILLION of
      that and the Rockefeller family owns another $125 TRILLION. Those two
      families control two-thirds of the world's wealth. Is there anyone so
      ignorant as to believe men with such power would "allow" the world's
      premier nation to have its leaders selected by free and open elections
      by the people? Of course not. Lord Rothschild and David Rockefeller
      (since John D. died) have selected our presidents beginning with
      Woodrow Wilson in 1912, and ALL since.

      "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time
      Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our
      meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40
      years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for
      the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during
      those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to
      march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an
      intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the
      national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." - David
      Rockefeller, recorded at the 1991 meeting of the Bilderberg Group in
      Baden-0Baden, Germany

      "Now, as you know, I was clever enough to be born into a little
      money... Well, most of it's nice Mr. Rothschild's money actually but
      he's given me a wonderful little interest free loan for a while so it
      doesn't really matter where it came from. What matters now is that it's
      mine, and I've got lot's and lots of it and I'm afraid to have to
      remind you that you haven't." - David Rockefeller, quoted from his book
      "Memoirs"

      ..